What is a Rule 407 Letter?

If you or any member of your household is affiliated with or employed by a member of a stock exchange or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), you may be required to have that Associated Person fill out a Rule 407 Letter from their employer.

Rule 407 allows FINRA-member firm employees, and their immediate family and household members, to open and maintain accounts at other member-firms by sending duplicate statements and confirmations.

Contact the Member Firm's Compliance Department to confirm whether or not a Rule 407 Letter is required. If required, a compliance officer should fill out a Rule 407 Letterand it should be submitted to Kapitall Generation by email at  support@kapitallgen.com.

Once we receive this authorization letter, we will process it and send duplicate copies of your statements and trade confirmations to the associated firm.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.